This page provides details of upcoming and previous NSAB Week of Learning Events.
NSAB have previously offered a variety of free, virtual learning events to practitioners within Northamptonshire across four weeks of learning.
We are delighted to advise that all the sessions held were recorded and are now available to access.
25 different sessions were delivered across the weeks:
- An Introduction to Safeguarding Adults (including the Mental Capacity Act)
- Financial Abuse
- Adult Risk Management Process
- Professional Curiosity
- Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Learning with multi-agency case studies
- The importance of multi-agency working in complex safeguarding cases
- Multi-disciplinary team management regarding complex mental health and social needs
- Contextual Safeguarding with adults within a family
- An Introduction to Multiple Exclusion Homelessness and Safeguarding
- ARM - How to Chair and Manage the Process
- Launch of the Hoarding Framework
- An Introduction to Safeguarding Adults
- Mental Capacity Act 2017 and Assessment
- An introduction to NSAB
- Modern Slavery
- Voice for Victims and Witnesses Service Provision and how to refer in
- Raising a Safeguarding Concern (2 sessions held)
- Adult Risk Management
- Mental Health - Integrated Response Hub
- Cyber and Fraud Awareness
- Homelessness - Duty to Refer
- Experience of caring during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Legal Literacy
If you were unable to attend the sessions then you may want to view the recorded events to help increase your wider knowledge and learning. Please also share the link with your line manager and colleagues and encourage discussion at team meetings.
We hope to deliver similar sessions again in the future, so look out for details on this page, the NSAB Twitter account @NorthantsSAB and in other communications.
Access the recordings