In November 2021, NSAB offered a Week of Learning opportunities to coincide with National Safeguarding Adults Week.
A packed programme of sessions recognising the issues identified in the recently published Safeguarding Adults Reviews 016 'Dean' and 019 'Jonathan' were delivered across the week.
11 sessions were delivered:
- An Introduction to NSAB
- Modern Slavery
- Voice for Victims and Witnesses service provision and how to refer in
- Raising a Safeguarding Concern (2 sessions held)
- Adult Risk Management (ARM)
- Mental Health - Integrated Response Hub
- Cyber and Fraud Awareness
- Homelessness - Duty to Refer
- Experience of caring during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Legal Literacy
We are delighted to advise that all the sessions held across the week were recorded and are now available to access.
If you were unable to attend the sessions then you may want to view the recorded event to help increase your wider knowledge and learning. Please also share the link with your line manager and colleagues and encourage discussion at team meetings.
We hope to deliver similar sessions again in the future, so look out for details on the NSAB Twitter account @NorthantsSAB and in other communications.
Access the recordings