Northamptonshire Safeguarding Adults Board (NSAB) are piloting free Adult Safeguarding e-learning modules for staff that work in the Voluntary and Community Sector.
All training modules on offer are suitable for those working at Level 1 (those who have responsibility to contribute to safeguarding adults but do not have specific organisational responsibility or statutory authority to intervene).
The current courses available via this offer include:
- Safeguarding Adults
- Mental Capacity Act (MCA) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Domestic Abuse
- Decision Making Framework (coming soon)
You will need to register to access your e-learning licence for the courses and obtain a password.
Please note that there are a limited number of places available until 31 March 2020, and these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. You only need to register once and will have access to all e-learning modules.
How to register
- To register - please complete the grey/shaded columns on the spreadsheet below:
NSAB iLearn User Creation Template (Excel 25KB)
- Email the spreadsheet to LGSSlearning@northamptonshire.gov.uk requesting access to the ‘NSAB e-learning’ - you will need to complete the details of everyone you wish to have an account set up for and they must agree to the terms and conditions and privacy statement.
- They will then receive the instructions to login to the e-learning system directly to their email account.
- Once the training and evaluation forms are completed in full, you will have access to your training certificates.
For any general questions, please contact the NSAB Business Office on 01604 365681 or email NSAB@northamptonshre.gov.uk, or for queries regarding access to the e-learning, contact LGSSlearning@northamptonshire.gov.uk.